New York City (Spring 2022)
Itinerary (not 100% up-to-date)
- Absolutely no fighting, drugs, alcohol, inappropriate behavior, or insubordination.
- Students should not be alone at any time.
- Teachers reserve the right to assign and/or re-assign students to groups.
- Your assigned group is your responsibility. Know exactly how many students are in your group and learn their names and faces. Be sure that all are present before moving from one place to another.
- Always be safety conscious.
- Be on time for designated meeting places and departure.
- All adults have the authority to enforce the rules and appropriate behavior.
- Report any major and/or continued infractions to Mr. Saniga as soon as possible.
- For everyone's safety, do not place yourself in situations in which you are alone with only one other person.
- No chaperone shall stay in a room with a student unless the chaperone is the student’s
parent or legal guardian.
- Students must carry identification with them at all times during the trip.
- Students are expected to take part in all planned group activities unless excused
by the teacher-chaperone(s). All students must depart and return with the group
on the trip, unless the student will be departing or returning with his/her
- Hotel room must be checked to make sure no belongings are left.